A Thousand Heartbeats by Kiera Cass

 A Thousand Heartbeats by Kiera Cass 

YA, fiction


Amazon.com: A Thousand Heartbeats: 9780062665782: Cass, Kiera: Books

Two future rulers from opposing groups. Princess Annika and Lennox. Long lost loves who must fight their future paths while continuing to act as leaders. Miles apart, yet the sound of their thousand heartbeats guides them back to each other.


If it's the same author from the Selection series, you know that it is going to be pretty freaking good. I do have to say, I give out five-star reads easily, but this book still earned its way to a solid five stars. Despite the fact that this book was 561 pages long, I was so enrolled that I finished it within like two days. I absolutely loved the strong female role of Annika and how she was way stronger and tougher than her stupid forced fiance. And Lennox on the other hand seemed like he was going to make an incredibly thoughtful leader.


Okay, but when they met for the second time, and they figured out they were long loves, I completely lost it. It was so cute!! I also loved Noemi and Prince Esculas' little romance, because let's be honest, they both really deserved love and a break from the social pressure of trying to run a kingdom. Overall, this book was action-packed and filled with secrets and romance. I personally will be purchasing this book for my own book collection, instead of having to go back to the library five times to re-read this book.


If you love Kiera Cass' books or the Selection series, then you must read this book!





Popular posts from this blog

Long Live The Pumpkin Queen by Shea Ernshaw

Happy Place by Emily Henry

The Book Talk's Take on Booktok