July's Reads and Review

 What I read in July- Total 8.5 books

*And yes I have decided to do this every month, so get used to it.....

-Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas                                                   5 stars
-Crescent City by Sarah J. Maas                                                       5 stars
-The Cruel Prince by Holly Black                                                    4 stars
-The Wicked King by Holly Black (Currently reading)
-Twilight *The graphic novel volume 1* by Stephenie Meyer       3 stars
-Twilight *The graphic novel volume 2* by Stephenie Meyer       3 stars
-Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch                                         5 stars
-Love and Luck by Jenna Evans Welch                                           4.5 stars
-Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins                           5 stars 


Favorite book of the month? Yes, there can be more than one! 
    I have to be honest, July was a pretty good reading month, and not just because of the fact I read eight books...lol- but because they were such interesting and captivating books! When I look back on this month I would have to say that Crescent City by SJM was my favorite read of the month. It was such an action packed books, and the romance was just- perfection. I was crying, blushing and laughing through out the whole story. Sarah J. Maas did an incredible job once again!
    Though I did have another book that ranked one of my favorites this month, and that was Anna and the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins. This book was so cute, and it kind of felt like what I, as a 17 year old would act like when I had a crush on a guy. Not to mention the book takes place in Paris, which is the city of romance. Anyways, I was in love with the book the whole time, and I can't wait to read the next two books in the series.  :)
House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City #1) | Book Review — Jenny Sandiford

Next book series you are looking forward too? There are only four book options to answer this with...
    I am looking most forward to reading the next book in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas! Throne of Glass had me hooked the entire time, from the battle scenes, to the suspenseful and secretive romance scenes. I cannot wait to read the next book in this series, because last time I checked there were like seven books in the whole series- so you can count me in for the much drama to come.  

- For now goodbye, and hopefully read a book on my list from this months five star reads! -R

Popular posts from this blog

Long Live The Pumpkin Queen by Shea Ernshaw

The Book Talk's Take on Booktok