August's reads and reviews

The Chosen ~ Chaim Potok ( 3.5 stars )

 What I read in August- I read 8 books* half a book more than July, lol

Lovely War ~ Julie Berry ( 5 stars )                                                                                                          
The Unhoneymooners ~ Christina Lauren ( 4 stars )                                                                            
The Shadow Between Us ~ Tricia Levenseller ( 4.5 stars )                                                                         
Ugly Love ~ Colleen Hoover ( 5 stars )                                                                                                        
The Crown of Midnight ~ Sarah J. Maas ( 4 stars )                                                                                  
Heir of Fire ~ Sarah J. Maas ( 4 stars )                                                                                                                                                  
Queen of Shadows ~ Sarah J. Maas ( 4.5 stars )                                                             
Long Way Down ~ Jason Reynolds ( 5 stars )

Favorite book of the month? Yes, there can be more than one! 
I would say with 100% certainty that Lovely War by Julie Berry was the best read of the month! You can always go to the Lovely War review if you want to watch me get specific about how much I loved this book- but like c’mon it was INCREDIBLE. The setting was so creative and so was the plot with the storytelling and the Greek Gods and Aphrodite. Not to mention the couples and flirting were adorable! If you are a hopeless romantic like me and love old timey love stories go read Lovely War right now!!  
   
Next book series/book you are looking forward too next month?   

Well, starting off with the fact that I need to finish the Throne of Glass series, that would definitely be the series I am striving to finish next month! I am on the fourth book and so far I have been so intrigued! Also I am just waiting for Aelin and Rowan to confess their feelings for one another and declare that fact that they are literally mates. Okay, now for a book that I am looking forward to reading. That book would probably be: I can't think of one at the moment. Haha, but truthfully there are so many amazing books on my TBR that I  will just have to wait to see what I happen to read next month!



- For now goodbye, and hopefully read a book on my list from this months five star reads! -R

Popular posts from this blog

Long Live The Pumpkin Queen by Shea Ernshaw

The Book Talk's Take on Booktok

July's Reads and Review