Maybe Now by Colleen Hoover

 Maybe Now by Colleen Hoover 

Romance, collection of fiction 


Amazon.com: Maybe Now (Maybe Someday Book 2) eBook : Hoover, Colleen: Books

Finishing this book just made my “Books Read Goal” of 2022 reach up to four books read so far! I know I also have kind of been on a Colleen Hoover reading rage, but I can’t help it. Her books are so freaking beautiful and intriguing, while also still being extremely heartbreaking and scarring…


Anyways, I would like to start off this review by saying how handsome Ridge Larson is. I mean not only is the way he is described cute, but he is also a musical genius, so that is a major bonus, haha. As I am trying to learn how to play guitar and piano, I loved getting to see how Ridge and Sydney created music together throughout the book- and the songs were included!! Colleen has such great little aspects she adds to her books to add much more meaning and it creates more of an experience to the reader. I was enthralled throughout this whole book, and I loved it switched perspectives of four of the main characters! 


I never read the second book in this series, mainly because I loved the ending of Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover, and the next book went over the relationship of Warren and Bridgette: which I have nothing against them, but I was happy with seeing only their story in these two books instead of all three. I also have to admit I was never really a fan of Maggie when I read the first book, but after reading from her perspective, I absolutely loved her! Not only did this story show her beliefs and struggles with CF, but it also showed her journey throughout finding her one true love. Jake. Jake and Maggie’s relationship seemed like it was gonna play out from their one night stand. Not to mention Justice seemed like such a great kid, and I know that he and Maggie hit off from the start. It makes me smile that she got to experience a little side of parenting before her time is up. 


The whole story was brought up at the end, when Jake proposed to Maggie, Warren proposed to Bridgette, and Ridge proposed to Sydney!! This was such a perfect ending, to wrap up all three of these couples journeys, even though I really believe that there should be another sequel to the whole series, to show what all of their lives look like after they get married and all that jazz. :) I would definitely give this book four and half stars! 


I recommend this book to anyone who likes literally any Colleen Hoover book, haha, or lovers of quick romance reads with some drama. And for now enjoy the snow (for anyone that got any over this weekend!), and stay safe from this stupid virus.  :)  

Popular posts from this blog

Long Live The Pumpkin Queen by Shea Ernshaw

Happy Place by Emily Henry

The Book Talk's Take on Booktok