November 9 by Colleen Hoover


November 9 by Colleen Hoover

                                                                Romance, contemporary fiction


November 9: A Novel: Hoover, Colleen: 9781501110344: Amazon.com: Books

Hello everyone and welcome back to yet another Colleen Hoover review :) Two days ago I decided to 

take on the well known novel. November 9. And let me tell you what a book this was! 

I think a lot of people can say that any book by Hoover causes trauma, and the kind that keeps you up at night silently crying while thinking to yourself about the ending of the story…. So, as per usual this book made me shed multiple tears and made me question lots of things including whether the main characters even loved each other throughout the story. But I can also say that this book was beautiful and I loved the way the plot skipped to the important part of these two characters' lives: instead of letting too much tension build. I also just randomly happened to love the name Fallon! The way Ben and Fallon both opened up to each other about their pasts was absolutely mind blowing when it came to all the past run ins between each other that literally made my jaw drop. I was so intrigued with this book that I pretty much read it in three hours! 

The fact that this book had a trope where forced strangers turn into something more really made me enjoy it, because I love a good romance. I do have to say I didn’t quite get the pink flower on the cover of one of the forms of this book's paperback. Maybe I was just missing something, but most times the cover corresponds to a moment or theme from her books, right? Oh well, I can just tell that I will be going back to read this book when I need a good comfort and also a very sad read. 

I recommend this book to lovers of anything by Colleen Hoover and or romance lovers! I couldn’t put this book down, and I really hope other people read this book to see what everyone on booktok is raging about, me included. Haha. Good luck to anyone taking midterms- good luck and have a great day! 

Popular posts from this blog

Long Live The Pumpkin Queen by Shea Ernshaw

Happy Place by Emily Henry

The Book Talk's Take on Booktok