Bride by Ali Hazelwood

 Bride by Ali Hazelwood

Paranormal Romance 


BrideI can say with certainty that this was one of my most anticipated books of the past year, mainly because it was another incredibly crafted romance by Ali Hazelwood. This novel was her first paranormal romance as it dealt with vampires (my favorite) and werewolves. And let me just say the primal instinct shit is no joke. The past of these two groups and their current status could be further discovered, but the baseline was there enough to push this story along. 


Not only was this a forced proximity, forced marriage to reunite the two groups, but it was also a heartwarming story as it involved kids. I loved Misary from the start, and not to mention her name sounds pretty dope. Despite Misery, a vampire, and Lowe, a wolf, wanting nothing to do with each other at the beginning of the book the ending was quite worth the wait. Also, may I add knotting? I’ll just leave that there. I also enjoyed the hint of mystery throughout the novel with the peanut butter incident and trying to find incriminating evidence, this book had it all. I feel like I should have connected the dots earlier, and not to spool anything but they do end up together. I can now truly say that this book has stolen either the top or second spot of my favorites by Ali Hazelwood! 


Anyway, if you enjoy her books, or are looking for something different to switch things up, try Bride! 

Popular posts from this blog

Long Live The Pumpkin Queen by Shea Ernshaw

The Book Talk's Take on Booktok

July's Reads and Review